My FeedDiscussionsHeadless CMS
New
Sign in
Learn more about Hashnode Headless CMSHashnode Headless CMS
Collaborate seamlessly with Hashnode Headless CMS for Enterprise.
Upgrade ✨Learn more
Franklin Ohaegbulam

33 likes

·

1.3K reads

9 comments

Timonwa Akintokun
Timonwa Akintokun
Dec 30, 2023

How were you able to read all these? i might just use 1 year to finish a book.🥲

·
·2 replies
Franklin Ohaegbulam
Franklin Ohaegbulam
Author
·Dec 30, 2023

It's a bit tricky, hahaha. The first book I read wasn't a paperback/hard copy, but in PDF format. So, I had it on my phone, while waiting in the queue at the ATM, at a barbing salon, during a meal, or at times while watching a less interesting TV program, I would open up the document and set my phone screen to landscape orientation and read.

I got used to this technique and my subconscious mind adapted to it and eventually found myself motivated to pick up new books. At times, I read for at least for 15 minutes before bed time. Inorder to achieve this, I had to cut down the time I spent on social media but rather allocate the time to read.

I couldn't have read more book if I continued with one that seemed boring/uninteresting. Before I choosing a book from my to-read list, I scanned through the pages and/or do a quick research on it to see if it's something I can read at the moment.

·
CipherSeeker
CipherSeeker
Jan 5, 2024
·
Favourite Jome
Favourite Jome
Dec 30, 2023

Hey Franklin Ohaegbulam, thanks for sharing the books you read this year.

I see this as a challenge, and I'd also be sharing the books I would have read next year cause this year, I think I only read like two small books😔.

·
·1 reply
Franklin Ohaegbulam
Franklin Ohaegbulam
Author
·Dec 30, 2023

Thank you for reading Favorite, I look forward to learning about your reading habits and experience in the coming year.

·
Victor Eke
Victor Eke
Dec 31, 2023

Impressive work, Frankie. 12 books this year is essentially 1 book a month. I'm inspired to take this up as a challenge in the new year. Thanks for sharing, and happy new year to you.

·
·1 reply
Franklin Ohaegbulam
Franklin Ohaegbulam
Author
·Jan 1, 2024

Thank you bro. Happy New Year to you too 🎊

·
Baptiste Fernandez
Baptiste Fernandez
Jan 1, 2024

Really cool achievement! Those books look really interesting. Thanks for sharing :)

·
·1 reply
Franklin Ohaegbulam
Franklin Ohaegbulam
Author
·Jan 1, 2024

Thank you Baptiste Fernandezfir taking the time to read.

·