My FeedDiscussionsHeadless CMS
New
Sign in
Learn more about Hashnode Headless CMSHashnode Headless CMS
Collaborate seamlessly with Hashnode Headless CMS for Enterprise.
Upgrade ✨Learn more
Jamal Khidir

20 likes

·

85 reads

3 comments

Gus Vieweg
Gus Vieweg
Mar 15, 2024

Welcome Jamal! I would add a few more things to the wonderful world of blogging.

1. Writing is a process for clarifying your thinking. You translate fuzzy thoughts into cold, hard words.

2. You become a clearer communicator. You can organize your thoughts quickly. You operate from recall instead of invention (as you've already captured your thoughts).

3. Most people want to learn from someone who is only "two steps" ahead of them. Your blog will serve as a great way for beginner developers to get a handle on things.

Keep going!

·
Annie (Annabelle) Seaward
Annie (Annabelle) Seaward
Mar 9, 2024

Welcome Jamal! I’ve just started my new blog too. I graduated a year ago and its been a lot to learn in that first year, hope you have a great first professional year! I appreciate the sentiment you expressed here, especially the quote at the end. Imposter syndrome has held me back from posting for a long time, but it can’t go right if you never give it a go in the first place.

·
Raahul Seshadri
Raahul Seshadri
Mar 20, 2024

I wrote my very first blog post in 2005 on Blogspot as a kid. I cringe whenever I look at it today, but the other kids liked what I wrote. So you're spot on that one does not have to be an industry veteran to write a blog. But yeah, sometimes it's hard to suppress that inner voice.

·