My FeedDiscussionsHeadless CMS
New
Sign in
Learn more about Hashnode Headless CMSHashnode Headless CMS
Collaborate seamlessly with Hashnode Headless CMS for Enterprise.
Upgrade ✨Learn more
Prajwal Bharadwaj BM

4 likes

·

124 reads

4 comments

Harshith Sai V
Harshith Sai V
Mar 24, 2024

An Insightful article which helps a beginner like me to understand the structure of go projects.

·
·1 reply
Prajwal Bharadwaj BM
Prajwal Bharadwaj BM
Author
·Mar 27, 2024

Thanks Harshith

·
Hitesh Kumar
Hitesh Kumar
Mar 26, 2024

Awesome read ! . One suggestion for improvement is to integrate the concept of showing the data flow between the different levels of the examples, to help illustrate the advantages and behavior of each design.

For example, the article could include a diagram or flowchart that shows the data flow between the presentation, business logic, and external dependencies layers in the layered architecture example. This would help the reader better understand how the different components interact with each other and how data moves between them.

Additionally, the article could provide more concrete examples of data flow in the different architectural styles, such as through the use of code snippets or diagrams. This would make the concepts more tangible and easier to understand, and would help the reader see how the different architectural styles can be applied in practice.

By integrating the concept of data flow into the article, the reader will have a clearer understanding of how the different architectural styles work and how they can be used to structure Go applications effectively.

·
·1 reply
Prajwal Bharadwaj BM
Prajwal Bharadwaj BM
Author
·Mar 27, 2024

Thanks Hitesh. I really appreciate your feedback.I genuinely appreciate your insights and suggestions, and I fully understand how adding data flow and some examples would enhance the article. I would update the article and get back to you.

·