My FeedDiscussionsHashnode Enterprise
New
Sign in
Learn more about Hashnode Headless CMSHashnode Headless CMS
Collaborate seamlessly with Hashnode Headless CMS for Enterprise.
Upgrade ✨Learn more
Tobias Schmidt

52 likes

·

3.4K reads

8 comments

Abdulhamid Sonaike
Abdulhamid Sonaike
Apr 19, 2024

High quality content put in here

·
·2 replies
Tobias Schmidt
Tobias Schmidt
Author
·Apr 19, 2024

Thank you! 💛

·
Sarfraz Ashrafi
Sarfraz Ashrafi
Jul 24, 2024

right

·
Alan Carlos
Alan Carlos
Jul 13, 2024

I can't understand why pay twice: one to use openai and another to bedrock. Why don't setup this code locally/common host and just call the openai API?

·
·3 replies
Alan Carlos
Alan Carlos
Jul 13, 2024

I am really trying to understand this.

·
Tobias Schmidt
Tobias Schmidt
Author
·Jul 13, 2024

Hi Alan! With the AWS free tier, I’d argue that it’s basically impossible to get charged even $0.01 if it’s only used by yourself 😊 (except for the costs by the LLMs in/output tokens).

Also, it’s mainly a learning project. It should demonstrate how easily you could start building a chat bot that’s deployed in the cloud 📚

·
Alan Carlos
Alan Carlos
Jul 14, 2024

I see. Currently, I've built my chatbot (Flask + OpenAI API) to respond to users' questions about the company I work for. It's already functioning in a testing phase. I'm using RAG to analyze company documents. For each question/response, I'm averaging U$ 0.0006 using gpt3.5-turbo. I expect this application to handle around 20,000 interactions per month, costing approximately $12 per month. I believe this is a very low cost. Do you think using Bedrock could be cheaper? Oh, I forgot to congratulate you on the post.

·
Cédric Hermans
Cédric Hermans
2 hours ago

My expectation is for 2024 that markets starts to broaden out more," what if the interest rates go up? i have a ton of questions....can I safely invest my $800k? I was advised to diversify my portfolio among several assets such as stocks and bonds since this can protect my portfolio for retirement, but don't know where to start.. 👉👉Inbox Catherine E. Russell on Facebook. 💯💯💯

·