My FeedDiscussionsHashnode Enterprise
New
Sign in
Learn more about Hashnode Headless CMSHashnode Headless CMS
Collaborate seamlessly with Hashnode Headless CMS for Enterprise.
Upgrade ✨Learn more
Adil

7 comments

Tewodros Fekede
Tewodros Fekede
May 11, 2024

Thanks for sharing you knowledge and your time,it help me a lot to know a medusajs.I am new to medusa when I request to /admin/users in postman, I get 401 Unauthorized,what I miss is there any token or session to setup?

·
·2 replies
Adil
Adil
Author
·May 11, 2024

Hey Tewodros! Make sure to log in your Admin Route before sending a POST request to the /admin/users route :

ray-so-export (3).png

Here is also a link to the docs : docs.medusajs.com/modules/users/admin/mana…

When you created your Medusa application for the first time, you had to be redirected by the server to change your password.

·
Tewodros Fekede
Tewodros Fekede
May 11, 2024

Thank you for your support adil,it works

·
Mirzac Marius
Mirzac Marius
May 21, 2024

Hello! Nice work. Please can you tell me why calling localhost:7001/admin/auth returns Cannot POST /admin/auth on Postman?

·
·3 replies
Adil
Adil
Author
·May 23, 2024

Hi Mirzac Marius Thanks for your feedback!

Basically, you are using the wrong port :7001 is used for the admin ui in general, you should point directly to :9000 when you want to target the API

·
Sandy Mildred
Sandy Mildred
Jun 13, 2024

CONSULT A LICENSE PATECH RECOVERY HACKER FOR CRYPTO RECOVERY I would like to express my gratitude to PATECH RECOVERY HACKER for helping me through a difficult period. I was duped into making an online investment in which I was promised a 25% weekly profit, but it turned out to be a scam. I was very angry until I read an article about PATECH Recovery about how they had assisted others in recovering funds. But because Patech Recovery helped me and made things simple for me, I was able to get my cryptocurrency back. If you've been a victim of something similar, get in touch with them Email: patechrecovery @ proton dot me whatsapp---913////730///0531

Show less

·
Sandy Mildred
Sandy Mildred
Jun 13, 2024

CONSULT A LICENSE PATECH RECOVERY HACKER FOR CRYPTO RECOVERY I would like to express my gratitude to PATECH RECOVERY HACKER for helping me through a difficult period. I was duped into making an online investment in which I was promised a 25% weekly profit, but it turned out to be a scam. I was very angry until I read an article about PATECH Recovery about how they had assisted others in recovering funds. But because Patech Recovery helped me and made things simple for me, I was able to get my cryptocurrency back. If you've been a victim of something similar, get in touch with them Email: patechrecovery @ proton dot me whatsapp---913////730///0531

Show less

·
Kyle Fratello
Kyle Fratello
Jun 10, 2024

This is an awesome guide, and I greatly appreciate the work you have put into it! I have been following along and trying out some different things to customize a marketplace, and I am wondering: Why did we not follow the step from the recipe "Extend the UserRepository to point to your extended entity". Is this approach specific to a newer version? or is there a another reason why this is not necessary? Any extra context on this would be great.

·
·2 replies
Adil
Adil
Author
·Jun 10, 2024

Hey Kyle, I recently decided to remove repositories, as they are not/no longer useful compared to previous versions of Medusa with Medusa Extender for example.

Today we can afford not to extend the repository; however; if you have a specific need with a repository, you can of course extend it.

·
Kyle Fratello
Kyle Fratello
Jun 10, 2024

oh, I see. Thank you.

·