My FeedDiscussionsHashnode Enterprise
New
Sign in
Learn more about Hashnode Headless CMSHashnode Headless CMS
Collaborate seamlessly with Hashnode Headless CMS for Enterprise.
Upgrade ✨Learn more
Shashank Daima

1 like

·

206 reads

2 comments

Dhananjay
Dhananjay
May 15, 2024

How does your tweet have anything to do with your relationship with the company or founder? Your team should have the least concern about what their employees post or share on public media unless it's a confidential work-related task

·
·1 reply
Shashank Daima
Shashank Daima
Author
·May 16, 2024

Interesting, no one ever judged me yet. Except founder as he once "friendly adviced" me to not to post stuff too much. But the major reason that they have concerns about me, is my working dependency on tech lead of company. Because 3rd task I got, was about making internal dashboard on aws redshift db. That has all the amplitude events and backend events. That task bugged me a lot as (1). I didn't have spent enough time with company to work on analytics dashboard,(2) I wasn't given access to codebases to figure out events to look for (3) don't have enough skills to make SQL queries required for such task(my mistake). Now, I do have such skills. But that time, I asked tech lead a lot. except this incident, I didn't talk with Arjun at all. And Arjun being raised review to higher authority. That's when, I got red flagged first. But startups i have worked in the past always wanted me to ask my question directly. So, its was this hand twisting that got me leave the job.

·