Ranita Saha

36 likes

·

1.3K reads

9 comments

Manas Sharma
Manas Sharma
Jul 11, 2024

This was very helpful, wanna know how do you assess what went wrong in the interview and how do you improve that area.

·
·1 reply
Ranita Saha
Ranita Saha
Author
·Jul 17, 2024

Mostly from this interview, I'm assuming that probably the System Design round didn't go well, as it is my first time appearing for the System Design round. So I was a bit nervous as well. How I can improve in this area is probably practicing more on these topics, and giving mock interviews with my friends, there are some YouTube videos as well by Chirag, Prashant, and others in the frontend domain. So definitely by doing these steps, I'll be able to improve myself.

·
Samyak Shah
Samyak Shah
Jul 11, 2024

Thanks a lot for writing this out, very helpful.

·
Rishabh Srivastava
Rishabh Srivastava
Jul 12, 2024

In round Two Can you write a Question Can't able to understand what type of question is there

·
·1 reply
Ranita Saha
Ranita Saha
Author
·Jul 17, 2024

Here is the sample question: geeksforgeeks.org/how-to-implement-barchar… You can take a look at this. I hope it helps:)

·
Sarfraz Ashrafi
Sarfraz Ashrafi
Jul 20, 2024

helpful

·
Maggie Joseph
Maggie Joseph
Jul 25, 2024

This was really helpful. I'm curious about how you evaluate the aspects of the interview that didn't go well and how you address those issues.

·
Biswas
Biswas
Aug 5, 2024

Your detailed explanation of the interview process helps alot. Could you please tell in brief as to what was the system design question and how you tackled it.

·