My FeedDiscussionsHeadless CMS
New
Sign in
Learn more about Hashnode Headless CMSHashnode Headless CMS
Collaborate seamlessly with Hashnode Headless CMS for Enterprise.
Upgrade ✨Learn more
Emmanuel Jolaiya

15 likes

·

3.5K reads

7 comments

Temitope Bamidele
Temitope Bamidele
Dec 3, 2020

This is very insightful, Thank you for putting this together..

·
·1 reply
Emmanuel Jolaiya
Emmanuel Jolaiya
Author
·Dec 5, 2020

Thank you! I'm glad you find it insightful. Would update new contents every week. Stay tuned 😉

·
Toby Zaw
Toby Zaw
Mar 21, 2021

Hi, Your article is very insightful for me as a beginner.But the problem is the links from Section 4 till Section 10 is invalid or directing me to introduction section as I click on it

·
·1 reply
Emmanuel Jolaiya
Emmanuel Jolaiya
Author
·Mar 22, 2021

Hi , thank you for reading my article. I'm glad you find it Insightful. Yes,the links are not working because I'm yet to release the remaining Sections. I would continue the series as soon as school workload get reduced. Kindly follow and subscribe to my newsletter so you'll be notified when I publish the new sections. Thanks

·
Oussama Elhajaji
Oussama Elhajaji
Jun 15, 2021

Hi Brother I want to tell you thank you very much I am from morocco so English in not my primary nor secondary language thus I found some difficulties trying to get good articles for my thesis that is about Creating a web-GIS to estimate the cost of real-estate projects. So I really appreciate this article from you.

·
·1 reply
Emmanuel Jolaiya
Emmanuel Jolaiya
Author
·Jun 15, 2021

Hi, thank you for reading through. Glad it is helpful and good luck with your thesis.

·
Oussama Elhajaji
Oussama Elhajaji
Oct 5, 2021

Hi sir, I have just finished creating a Web-GIS application that uses Geoserver and OpenLayers. Now, I am trying to webhost the application so it can be accessed by other users via the internet (webhosting the app). As I read your article, you mentioned ngrok as a solution for this kind of tasks. But, I couldn't yet find the proper way of doing it. I have deployed Geoserver on Apache Tomcat. I am wondering is there a tutorial or article that explains the steps

·