My FeedDiscussionsHeadless CMS
New
Sign in
Learn more about Hashnode Headless CMSHashnode Headless CMS
Collaborate seamlessly with Hashnode Headless CMS for Enterprise.
Upgrade ✨Learn more
Billy Jitsu

39 likes

·

12.1K reads

8 comments

Fabien Morrow
Fabien Morrow
Sep 20, 2022

Man.

Your article is fan-tas-tic. Thank you sooo much. I've registered on hashnode only to post this.

I'm learning all of this, hardhat, next.js, solidity.

I really loved you shared all your little tricks who make your life easier.

I Loved in particular the hardhat verify trick, and the aliasing part when grabbing values from wagmi.

Thank you so much. I struggled maybe 4-5 hours with wagmi this weekend, and after diving inside react.context and your article, everything seems pretty clear now !

·
Anup Adhikary
Anup Adhikary
Sep 26, 2022

you are totally awesome Bro!

Thanks alot .... i just sighin to Hashnode just to thank you

·
Alex B.
Alex B.
Oct 20, 2022

Thank you so much! Learned a lot with the amount of detail and effort given 🙏

·
Davide
Davide
Nov 5, 2022

Thank you for your precious guide. I would like just to notify, not sure if it is related to an older version of Wagmi, but now parameters 'addressOrName' and 'contractInterface' are named 'address' and 'abi'.

·
·3 replies
Billy Jitsu
Billy Jitsu
Author
·Nov 7, 2022

Hey, yes. I will need to note this is for Wagmi Version 5 and previous. Thanks for the heads up. I need to make an update soon!

·
Davide
Davide
Nov 7, 2022

You're welcome and thank you again for the great work! Another update that may be useful for the readers, now with wagmi it is mandatory to use 'usePrepareContractWrite' with 'useContractWrite', I've found useful this example from Wagmi website for smart contracts write interactions: wagmi.sh/examples/contract-write-dynamic

·
Billy Jitsu
Billy Jitsu
Author
·Nov 9, 2022

Great! Will add this to the updatesDavide

·
Marin
Marin
Dec 9, 2023

Good , But it s necessary to update by new version.

·