My FeedDiscussionsHeadless CMS
New
Sign in
Learn more about Hashnode Headless CMSHashnode Headless CMS
Collaborate seamlessly with Hashnode Headless CMS for Enterprise.
Upgrade ✨Learn more
Satvik Srivastava

2 likes

·

5.3K reads

3 comments

Abdul Latif
Abdul Latif
Oct 8, 2023

Hi, When I try to do "python compiler.py" on the terminal it is showing the following errors. Please help.

main.o:main.cpp:(.text+0x17): undefined reference to glfwInit' main.o:main.cpp:(.text+0x56): undefined reference toglfwCreateWindow' main.o:main.cpp:(.text+0x64): undefined reference to glfwTerminate' main.o:main.cpp:(.text+0x76): undefined reference toglfwMakeContextCurrent' main.o:main.cpp:(.text+0x81): undefined reference to glfwWindowShouldClose' main.o:main.cpp:(.text+0xa4): undefined reference toglfwSwapBuffers' main.o:main.cpp:(.text+0xa9): undefined reference to glfwPollEvents' main.o:main.cpp:(.text+0xb0): undefined reference toglfwTerminate' collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status

·
·1 reply
Satvik Srivastava
Satvik Srivastava
Author
·Jan 7, 2024

Thankyou for going through the article and raising important issues. I have updated the article to resolve this error you are getting. If the error still persists in the future, do let me know.

·
shanay shukla
shanay shukla
Feb 22, 2024

Still getting the same error message Of main.o:main.cpp:(.text+0x17): undefined reference to glfwInit' main.o:main.cpp:(.text+0x56): undefined reference toglfwCreateWindow' main.o:main.cpp:(.text+0x64): undefined reference to glfwTerminate' main.o:main.cpp:(.text+0x76): undefined reference toglfwMakeContextCurrent' main.o:main.cpp:(.text+0x81): undefined reference to glfwWindowShouldClose' main.o:main.cpp:(.text+0xa4): undefined reference toglfwSwapBuffers' main.o:main.cpp:(.text+0xa9): undefined reference to glfwPollEvents' main.o:main.cpp:(.text+0xb0): undefined reference toglfwTerminate'

Please help cause i have been stuck on downloading since 3 days

·