My FeedDiscussionsHeadless CMS
New
Sign in
Learn more about Hashnode Headless CMSHashnode Headless CMS
Collaborate seamlessly with Hashnode Headless CMS for Enterprise.
Upgrade ✨Learn more
Nocturnal

42 likes

·

1.3K reads

10 comments

Pravin M.D
Pravin M.D
Jul 11, 2023

First of All Congrats Aryan on winning. The project is so awesome and the features this has is mind-blowing really. I envy your consistency and effort you put into this project

·
·1 reply
Nocturnal
Nocturnal
Author
·Jul 11, 2023

Thank you so much Pravin M.D. Your attention and appreciation means a lot !

·
Siddesh Shetty
Siddesh Shetty
Jun 16, 2023

The hardwork that you have put in, the state is so beautifully handled. Loved every bit of this all the best really rooting for you.

·
·3 replies
Nocturnal
Nocturnal
Author
·Jun 16, 2023

Hey Siddesh Shetty, thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leaving such a wonderful comment! Your words really made my day.

·
Siddesh Shetty
Siddesh Shetty
Jul 10, 2023

aryanHey didnt i tell you😭😭😭CONGRATS MAN THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY🤩🤩🤩

·
Nocturnal
Nocturnal
Author
·Jul 10, 2023

Siddesh Shetty Yes Siddesh, thanks bro 🤩. Also, you really picked a needle in a haystack brother...You had only 1 comment on Hashnode... I'm so surprised you correctly picked the winner amongst 300 projects ❤️

·
Saroj Regmi
Saroj Regmi
Jul 10, 2023

Best hackathon project, I have ever seen. So, many features and so many good thinkings. Congrats dude, your project deserves every penny of the prize. Great project love it.

·
·3 replies
Nocturnal
Nocturnal
Author
·Jul 10, 2023

Thank you so much Saroj, means a lot. I really liked your project TimeBuddy, the UI looks so polished and you just passed high school, Wow !

·
Saroj Regmi
Saroj Regmi
Jul 10, 2023

aryan Thank you bro, I appriciate that you looked up my project.. Any plans for aws ? I waiting for your submission there. Have a great time.

·
Nocturnal
Nocturnal
Author
·Jul 10, 2023

Saroj Regmi I was thinking of the Amplify Hackathon. I guess I'm too late for that too, but I might take a look now that you've reminded me...

·