My FeedDiscussionsHeadless CMS
New
Sign in
Learn more about Hashnode Headless CMSHashnode Headless CMS
Collaborate seamlessly with Hashnode Headless CMS for Enterprise.
Upgrade ✨Learn more
Anish Gandhi

2 likes

·

1.8K reads

8 comments

M JUNAID ASGHAR
M JUNAID ASGHAR
Oct 23, 2023

A great help to setup Stripe payment.

·
·1 reply
Anish Gandhi
Anish Gandhi
Author
·Nov 10, 2023

Happy to know this was helpful M JUNAID ASGHAR.

·
Calum Brannan
Calum Brannan
Mar 17, 2024

Great, under step 3, it would be good to see how you setup the Bubble API call with a screenshot! :)

·
·1 reply
Anish Gandhi
Anish Gandhi
Author
·Mar 27, 2024

Based on your suggestion Calum Brannan, I have added the screenshot. Have fun man! Cheers :)

·
Maria R
Maria R
Apr 26, 2024

Hi, Thanks for the tutorial. I am sorry, I didn't understand what should i put in the field success URL, is it a Bubble URL or a Stripe one? Thanks!

·
·3 replies
Anish Gandhi
Anish Gandhi
Author
·Apr 27, 2024

Hey Maria R, Success URL is a URL on which you redirect the user after successful checkout on stripe. Generally It is your app URL.

·
Maria R
Maria R
Apr 30, 2024

Anish Gandhi Many thanks!! I am sorry it was not clear to me! Also, in the step "redirect to external website" that redirects to stripe checkout do you have an example of what this URL should look like? It would be really useful to see also your dB structure :) Again, many thanks

·
Anish Gandhi
Anish Gandhi
Author
·May 1, 2024

Hey Maria R, It's cool! No need for sorry.

'Redirect to external website' is already shown in step 4 of this article. That URL is the stripe checkout page URL which is based on the checkout page you have created in Stripe for that particular product.

The DB structure can't be shown because of some privacy issue but feel free to share your query and I will be happy to help in all possible manner.

·