10+ Best Node.js CMS Platforms To Use In 2021
Previously, whenever someone mentioned CMS, your mind would have thought of platforms like Joomla, Drupal, etc. But now, Node.js-based CMS platforms are the talk of the town.
In this article, I shared the 12 best NodeJS CMS platforms you should use in 2021.
Let's get right into it. 👇🏽
Apostrophe is an Open Source Headless CMS with in-context live editing used worldwide by companies of all sizes to build and manage websites.
- It can be hosted on your own server, giving you full control over your environment.
- It is easy to integrate pagination, navigation and minimize the dependence on CSS.
- It provides APIs that help in improving security standards.
2. Keystone JS
KeystoneJS is a headless content management system (CMS) and a GraphQL API for NodeJS. It is an ideal back-end for React, Vue, Angular, Gatsby, and Next.js websites, and more.
- It provides an extensible admin interface and GraphQL API, giving you the power to create any application.
- With Keystone JS, you have the freedom to provide your own database.
- Also, Keystone JS comes with authentication, access control, lists, fields, access control, and more.
Ghost is an Open Source Headless CMS that gives you the power to build a super-fast and responsive website and create a sustainable business around your creative work.
- With multiple themes on Ghost, you can create your unique home on the web.
- It has in-built analytics to help you understand what is working or not working.
- It has an amazing dashboard that gives you detailed stats on audience engagement and business growth.
Sanity is the most flexible platform for building data-driven content solutions. It is an amazing Open Source content platform used to power better digital experiences.
- It has a secure, scalable, and GDPR compliant architecture.
- It is useful for an eCommerce website with tailor-made APIs for payment gateways.
- It provides a simplified and instant user interface for complex fields, and it is responsive for mobile, tablets, and all other devices.
- It is very flexible! The Content-Type structure can be flexed according to your needs with dozens of fields available and mix-and-match possibilities.
- You can consume the API from any client (React, Vue, Angular), mobile apps, or even IoT, using REST or GraphQL.
- Ability to secure your endpoints by allowing or not allowing users to access your API by roles.
6. Cody CMS
- Cody has a tree-structured GUI, which manages the structure of the site and the editable content by using templates or the drag-and-drop feature.
- It works seamlessly with your existing node.js code.
- Cody has an easy-to-use graphical interface + WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) editor.
Total.js CMS helps you manage your new fascinating commercial or personal websites easily. It is free and fully Open Source.
- It is very mobile-friendly.
- TotalJS has more than 140 widgets
- It has no dependencies and is SEO-friendly.
Prismic is a CMS built to allow your content, design, and development teams to produce a finished product that they can all be proud of.
- Custom type builder.
- Full version history.
- It supports multi-language.
We.js is built with some of the most reliable tools in NPM and structured with successful patterns. It helps you create amazing applications with little effort and save your money for the right things.
- You can create beautiful themes for your own projects.
- It has a powerful and functional CLI.
- Support to Linux, Mac, and Windows.
Buckets is an Open Source CMS built on Node.js and MongoDB. Buckets is powerful, but it also gets out of your way. Quickly add, remove, and update the content at the speed of thought.
- You can integrate social media platforms, email marketing channels easily with Buckets.
- You can easily store, backup, recall, and delete your content.
- It is a mobile-friendly platform and provides a quick and responsive user interface.
It has an easy-to-use marketing dashboard and fast content API for modern apps. With butterCMS, you can add CMS blogs, dynamic features to your general NodeJs applications. It is effortless to install and use.
- Flexible content modeling.
- Fast content update.
- Multi-sites and environments.
I hope you've discovered your most preferred NodeJS CMS platforms from this article. Now go and build websites using it and let me know what you think.
If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to drop a comment. I will respond to all of them. 😀
3.4K+ developers have started their personal blogs on Hashnode in the last one month.
Write in Markdown · Publish articles on custom domain · Gain readership on day zero · Automatic GitHub backup and more
I was so into it that I forget that I have something else to do I really love you information It really helped me but di you guys know this I find something very interesting thing here PR Of Canada From Chandigarh they have the best PR services ever I really love their way to provide the services