Hiring for full-time/remote engineers with a minimum of 2-4 year(s) of experience in responsive web app development in reactjs/nextjs will be a right fit. Freshers and less experience candidate - kindly do not apply.
- Prior experience of 2+ years in customer facing software platforms leveraging ReactJS in startups or similar work environment
- Experience interfacing with REST APIs and best practices for front end architectures
- Proficiency in programming in accordance with Software Development standards, including version control (git) and managing production codebase.
- Sound understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Familiarity with data serialization formats, such as JSON, XML.
- Understanding of latest browser technologies like Service Workers, FlexBox, WebRTC, etc.
- Strong analytical skills, with a desire to identify inefficiencies through data analysis and the ability to translate them into product or process solutions.
- Strong work ethic & team player having a bias towards action.
- Iterative improvements to the existing features as well as development of new features on the platform while sticking to release dates
- Design components in isolation and testing it with frameworks such as jest or mocha.
- Knowledge of Next,js, create and maintain components in storybookjs, and other things around React.
- Implement visual elements and their behavior with user interactions to deliver a great user experience.
- Update yourselves with the usage of animations, micro gestures and feedback mechanisms on User Interfaces
- Write performant client-side code for high volume, production applications.
- Write test cases for every feature being worked on.
APPLY HERE: angel.co/l/2nqoBU
Share you resume with arun [at] thehushapp.com