Frontity is hiring a Developer Relations | Remote-friendly
2 min read
Frontity is a vibrant tech startup based in Madrid, Spain. We have built an open source framework that helps developers create WordPress sites using React (frontity.org). Built on the principles of simplicity and collaboration, we aim to embrace a thriving community of people who love the open web.
This year Frontity was one of the top startups selected to join the Google for Startups Residency Program in Madrid. We also raised a seed round from K-Fund, one of the biggest VC funds in Spain. We currently have offices in Google Campus Madrid but we love working remote as well.
About the role
We are looking for a talented developer who loves writing and teaching other developers about Frontity while taking a meaningful role in shaping the experience they have with the framework itself.
- Location: Madrid (Spain) or remote
- Type of work: full-time
- Start date: immediately
- Engage, provide support, and build relationships with developers to encourage them to use Frontity as well as actively help them succeed with it.
- Investigate and design how our documentation is going to be organized to make it as effective and simple to understand as possible.
- Identify developers' needs and pains and how they use the framework in order to define what type of guides, documentation or features are still missing.
- Create inspiring demos, guides and tutorials about Frontity.
- Help build an inclusive and supportive environment within our community forum and social media platforms.
- When necessary, attend and/or speak at conferences or meetups on behalf of Frontity.
- Effectively communicate all the user feedback received to the Frontity team to help define the go-to-market plan and improve our product and marketing strategies.
- Participate actively in the prioritization of both the product and content roadmap, adding input on how each feature / piece of content might impact each user-persona.
Full job description and how to apply
To see the full job description and the instructions on how to apply, please visit https://www.notion.so/frontity/devrel-job-description.