I'm enjoying the series concept but it could use some additional features to make it absolutly great.
- List Series on the authors blog in some fashion. Currently, the solve for this is a custom page.
- It is really hard to figure out where to edit details for a series.
- If an article is part of a series, it would great to add that to the meta info at the top with a link to the series page
- It would be great if the series page could be optionally ordered by post date ASC for series that have step by step guides (a sequential series).
- Allow markdown in the series description
- If an article is part of a series, it would be great to show related articles from that series relative to the position of the article in the series.
- Similarly, If an article is part of a series, it would be great to have "next" and "prev" cards for sequential series.
Thank you for your consideration.
3.4K+ developers have started their personal blogs on Hashnode in the last one month.
Write in Markdown · Publish articles on custom domain · Gain readership on day zero · Automatic GitHub backup and more
Thanks for the suggestions, Blaine Garrett. We have started working on enhancing the series experience. We'll keep you posted.
Hey Blaine Garrett We have improved Series. Everything you have mentioned is taken care of, except for sorting of posts - we are working on it.
Here's the announcement post: townhall.hashnode.com/create-series-on-your..