Hey dev community,
It's evident from the past Hashnode polls that VSCode is loved by a majority of the developers today.
If you are asked to pick up three things you like the most about the editor, what would they be? Well, if you can point out more than three items, please go ahead. 😃
Write your answer…
There are three things I like the most about VS Code text editor:
- VS Code is like Notepad++ but better.
- Available cross platform and finally good, free IDE for Mac as well.
I would say following three things are great about Visual Studio Code.
- It's lightweight and open source.
- Great intellisense Yes intellisense not just auto complete and you have plugin for languages not supported by default for example Golang
- Debugging - A great experience with debugging languages like node.js, C# and golang.
The Dev Community
Free, friendly and inclusive platform for developers
Or connect with