Hey dev community,
It's evident from the past Hashnode polls that VSCode is loved by a majority of the developers today.
If you are asked to pick up three things you like the most about the editor, what would they be? Well, if you can point out more than three items, please go ahead. 😃
Write your answer…
- command palette
- linter integration
- side view for markdown (even downloading images etc.).
I love these features. One nitpicking, I know it's maybe not realistic to ask given all the features it harbors but, I'd love if it would boot faster.
Hashnode is building a friendly and inclusive dev community. Come jump on the bandwagon!
💬 A beginner friendly place
🧠 Stay in the loop and grow your knowledge
🍕 >500K developers share programming wisdom here
❤️ Support the growing dev community!
Register ( 500k+ developers strong 👊)
- Built-in Git client, see file changes and do even more git stuff with extensions like GitLens
- Built-in file compare
- Support for any language with extensions and language servers
- Integrated terminal
- Cross platform
There are three things I like the most about VS Code text editor:
Most important things to me.
1 Its very light weigh.
2 Git integration is awesom. I use it for resolve conflicts.
- VS Code is like Notepad++ but better.
- Available cross platform and finally good, free IDE for Mac as well.
Don't miss out!
Join the growing dev community
Get started (no password needed)
Or Sign in with: