Hey dev community,
It's evident from the past Hashnode polls that VSCode is loved by a majority of the developers today.
If you are asked to pick up three things you like the most about the editor, what would they be? Well, if you can point out more than three items, please go ahead. 😃
Write your answer…
Hashnode is building a friendly and inclusive dev community. Come jump on the bandwagon!
💬 A beginner friendly place
🧠 Stay in the loop and grow your knowledge
🍕 >500K developers share programming wisdom here
❤️ Support the growing dev community!
Register ( 500k+ developers strong 👊)
There are three things I like the most about VS Code text editor:
- VS Code is like Notepad++ but better.
- Available cross platform and finally good, free IDE for Mac as well.
I would say following three things are great about Visual Studio Code.
- It's lightweight and open source.
- Great intellisense Yes intellisense not just auto complete and you have plugin for languages not supported by default for example Golang
- Debugging - A great experience with debugging languages like node.js, C# and golang.
Don't miss out!
Join the growing dev community
Get started (no password needed)
Or Sign in with: