My idea about next Hashnode Devblog feature:
• Add menu and category, not only tagging form. So, when visitors click that button, they will redirect to specific category by the user, not general tagging Hashnode page.
• Avoid external script (Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, etc) from page loading if user doesn't fill its form.
• Make slug url pretty and clean with domain.tld/this-is-my-title format rather than domain.tld/this-is-my-title-cxfzqwyblablabla ugly format.
• User can choose specific fonts for title and body. Use only one font is also good option to avoid distraction and too many http requests.
• If website use custom domain, then "post must you read" section is must from the same domain, not from another writer.
• Dark mode toggle button for frontend Devblog, not only for admin dashboard.
• Add option to choose about pagination, not only default infinity load.
• Additional CSS form to customize some forntend elements.