Hola friends, Which developers on the internet have made an impact in your life? Let's share their names on this public forum and give some respect!
Write your answer…
Here are a few names that are coming to my mind right now! They are all awesome and I follow them everywhere on the internet.
- James Kyle - For being bold and straightforward always!
- Quincy Larson - Hard work for the beginners.
- Chris Coyier - For teaching me CSS! 🎉 😀
- David Heinemeier Hansson - "You're better off with a kick-ass half than a half-assed whole." 👈 Nothing can beat this!
- Max Stoiber - "I tried studying twice, and gave up both times because there was almost 0 overlap with my interests." - link
- Rachel Andrew
- Dan Abramov
Hashnode is building a friendly and inclusive dev community. Come jump on the bandwagon!
💬 A beginner friendly place
🧠 Stay in the loop and grow your knowledge
🍕 >500K developers share programming wisdom here
❤️ Support the growing dev community!
Register ( 500k+ developers strong 👊)
- Casey Muratori from Handmade Hero
- Mike Acton from Insomniac Games
- Uncle Bob Martin from Clean Coders
- Fabian Wosar from Emsisoft
- Chris Rose (Youtube Channel "What's A Creel")
- Karsten Hahn (struppigel) from G DATA
- Igor Skochinsky from Hex-Rays
- Peter Ferrie from Symantec
- Ange Albertini (Corkami) who currently works at Google
- Bruce Schneier
There are probably others I forgot but each of them has had an impact on me and/or my career.
I can think of three, out of the top of my head... along with the quotes that have struck a chord!
The true way transcends the minutia of Skill. There is no "Technology". There is no "Design". There is only a vision of how mankind should be, and the relentless resolve to make it so. The rest is details.
This is the Way that I teach.
Things that are personal have flaws, they have vulnerabilities. If you don’t see a vulnerability in somebody then you probably are not relating to them on a very personal level.
It’s the same with game design. Making [Braid] was about, let me take my deepest flaws and vulnerabilities, let me put them in the game and see what happens.
Also, this guy 👇
Cantelope - incredibly inspiring 3D programmer and very helpful to learners
Leah Culver - an inspiration for programming and web development, she follows her passion and makes whatever she's doing look fun
Sara Soueidan - absolutely top of the world in SVG knowledge and the kind of developer (and person) I want to become more like
Don't miss out!
Join the growing dev community
Get started (no password needed)
Or Sign in with: