Write your answer…
Here are a few names that are coming to my mind right now! They are all awesome and I follow them everywhere on the internet.
- James Kyle - For being bold and straightforward always!
- Quincy Larson - Hard work for the beginners.
- Chris Coyier - For teaching me CSS! 🎉 😀
- David Heinemeier Hansson - "You're better off with a kick-ass half than a half-assed whole." 👈 Nothing can beat this!
- Max Stoiber - "I tried studying twice, and gave up both times because there was almost 0 overlap with my interests." - link
- Rachel Andrew
- Dan Abramov
- Casey Muratori from Handmade Hero
- Mike Acton from Insomniac Games
- Uncle Bob Martin from Clean Coders
- Fabian Wosar from Emsisoft
- Chris Rose (Youtube Channel "What's A Creel")
- Karsten Hahn (struppigel) from G DATA
- Igor Skochinsky from Hex-Rays
- Peter Ferrie from Symantec
- Ange Albertini (Corkami) who currently works at Google
- Bruce Schneier
There are probably others I forgot but each of them has had an impact on me and/or my career.
I can think of three, out of the top of my head... along with the quotes that have struck a chord!
The true way transcends the minutia of Skill. There is no "Technology". There is no "Design". There is only a vision of how mankind should be, and the relentless resolve to make it so. The rest is details.
This is the Way that I teach.
Things that are personal have flaws, they have vulnerabilities. If you don’t see a vulnerability in somebody then you probably are not relating to them on a very personal level.
It’s the same with game design. Making [Braid] was about, let me take my deepest flaws and vulnerabilities, let me put them in the game and see what happens.
Also, this guy 👇
Cantelope - incredibly inspiring 3D programmer and very helpful to learners
Leah Culver - an inspiration for programming and web development, she follows her passion and makes whatever she's doing look fun
Sara Soueidan - absolutely top of the world in SVG knowledge and the kind of developer (and person) I want to become more like
The Dev Community
Free, friendly and inclusive platform for developers
Or connect with