First of all am very lazy and I always postpone to do things, though I get motivated by reading stories of successful persons and inspiring challenges, but all gets vanished at EOD.
So I started to challenge among my friends, colleagues that I will do learn something, or I develop an app or code for some time each day. Initially, I started to do all these things and gradually left and they stopped asking the same.
This time I decided that I need to follow something which will keep myself motivated, responsible and committed to overcoming my laziness. So I decided to enroll myself in #100DaysOfCode challenge. Which am really committed to it and post the status/challenges in twitter, in my blog(medium).
What am planning to learn/do in this challenge or 100days
- Learn new things (Vue js, node, MongoDB)
- Build real-time applications
- Keep my skills refreshed
- Make myself more productive each day
- Teach someone, what I learned each day of my challenge
- Write a blog daily about my challenge and how I keep myself motivated each day
- Starting to learn Vue from Udemy
- Wrote this blog
Be the first one to comment