Skynox is hiring a Full Stack Developer!
We're looking for a flexible, self-driven full stack engineer specializing in the MERN stack. Position open to developers based in India only.
We're a small team of designers and developers based in Chandigarh. Our core members have been working in software development for over 7 years and we have worked with a number of startups to help them launch their MVPs. We work with clients all over the world to help them develop responsive Complex Web Applications, Web Dashboards, Mobile Applications, UI/UX Design, ML, AI, and more.
- Design overall architecture of various applications (web, desktop, mobile).
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- ⚡️Expertise with Node and familiarity with front end frameworks like React.js. Experience with React Native and Angular 2+ is also appreciated.
- ⚡️Understanding of Dev Ops
- ⚡️Ability to create functional APIs.
- ⚡️Strong understanding of MongoDB
- ⚡️Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- ⚡️Experience working with design systems.
- ⚡️Willingness to learn new technologies and frameworks.
- ⚡️Being comfortable with steep learning curves.
How You Can Distinguish Yourself
- 💯Great communication skills - We appreciate folks who communicate clearly and concisely!
- 💯Strong portfolio - At least 1-2 years of experience and a strong portfolio showing previous work.
- 💯Love for open source - We love to contribute to open source and do so regularly! If you love open source, you will fit right in!
- 💯Design sense - If you can differentiate between good and bad UI/UX, you've got a good eye and we'd love to have you!
- 💯Problem-solving mindset - You're the right fit for us if you can tackle complex problems head on with decisiveness.
What We Offer
- 📖Huge scope for learning and professional growth with access to premium learning resources.
- 💪🏼Working with a close-knit team that's passionate about what it does.
- ⏰A healthy work week. We don't want you working on weekends.
- 👩🍳Great, friendly organization culture that's supportive of your personal and professional endeavors.
- 🚀Ability to build world-class applications and work on diverse projects.
- 💰Competitive salary.
You can also apply here.