Ask Kent C. Dodds about:
- General programming advice
- Creating podcasts
Hey friends! 👋 I'm excited about this! I'll be chatting with you all soon!
Ideas of things to ask about:
- Look at my github (https://github.com/kentcdodds) history and ask me about anything on there. (downshift and glamorous in particular)
- Look at my 3 minute podcast (http://kcd.im/3-mins) and ask me about anything in there
- Ask me about any of my Frontend Masters (https://frontendmasters.com/courses/) or Egghead.io (https://egghead.io/instructors/kentcdodds) courses
- Privilege Awareness
- Really anything, I'm just making things up... :smile:
Note also that I do have a AMA on GitHub with over 300 answered questions: https://github.com/kentcdodds/ama (Maybe I've already answered your question!)
Chat with you 🔜
Edit: I'm going to livestream while I answer your questions! Why not!? https://www.twitch.tv/kentcdodds 📺
Being popular in the open source community, you are involved in many projects, which means more responsibility, more work and responding to the issues. This is a heavy task which sometimes results in exploitation and burnout (sick issues and more demands). What are your strategies for tackling this problem in the open source community ?