Ask Kent C. Dodds about:
- General programming advice
- Creating podcasts
Hey friends! 👋 I'm excited about this! I'll be chatting with you all soon!
Ideas of things to ask about:
- Look at my github (https://github.com/kentcdodds) history and ask me about anything on there. (downshift and glamorous in particular)
- Look at my 3 minute podcast (http://kcd.im/3-mins) and ask me about anything in there
- Ask me about any of my Frontend Masters (https://frontendmasters.com/courses/) or Egghead.io (https://egghead.io/instructors/kentcdodds) courses
- Privilege Awareness
- Really anything, I'm just making things up... :smile:
Note also that I do have a AMA on GitHub with over 300 answered questions: https://github.com/kentcdodds/ama (Maybe I've already answered your question!)
Chat with you 🔜
Edit: I'm going to livestream while I answer your questions! Why not!? https://www.twitch.tv/kentcdodds 📺
Hashnode is a friendly and inclusive dev community.
Come jump on the bandwagon!
💬 Ask programming questions without being judged
🧠 Stay in the loop and grow your knowledge
🍕 More than 500K developers share programming wisdom here
❤️ Support the growing dev community!
Being popular in the open source community, you are involved in many projects, which means more responsibility, more work and responding to the issues. This is a heavy task which sometimes results in exploitation and burnout (sick issues and more demands). What are your strategies for tackling this problem in the open source community ?