What is your approach when it comes to design your app?
Buy ready to use template
16 votes · 1 day left
Today I want to share this with you. As a developer, I always struggle with design things. I saw only two options:
- Bootstrap wich is noice but not unique;
- Hire a designer to make the things done but not cheap;
But! This time I found the way between those two and bought a ready to use a template from ThemeForest. It saved me tons of hours and costs less than $20.
What about you? What is your approach?
✅ /done Make Seofy responsive and beautiful
For longterm project
- Dribbble and Behance to have some ideas of design
- Then build it up from scratch
For Short term or throw away projects
- Use already available frameworks like Bootstrap, Tailwind, Foundation etc
- The default theme with basic design is enough
- If there is chance of converting it to longterm, think about bringing above steps
And for commercial project with proven use case, its better to hire a designer