A lot happened on Hashnode this week and we are super excited with the way the community is shaping. Thank you for supporting Hashnode and helping other developers in the community. 💚
Every week, I ship Hashnode's weekly newsletter containing the best discussions, stories, upcoming AMAs and other news. In case you are not receiving it, please check the "others" folder. Here's the online version of today's newsletter.
- I am Aaron Patterson (tenderlove), Core team member of Ruby and Rails, and Software Engineer at GitHub. Ask me anything!
- [Hashnode.dev] Launch your developer blog using hashnode.dev (alpha preview)!
- Women in Tech: Suz Hinton
- Women in Tech: Tracy Lee
- How to lose a Job in 10 minutes (by Albino Tonnina)
- Understanding git for real by exploring the .git directory (by Pierre)
- Go vs Java in terms of memory efficiency. Beauty of go routines and their variable stack size limit. (by PRASHANTH H N)
- Create a Series to Group Your Articles on Hashnode (by Dunja Radulov)
- Am I just a terrible developer?
- How should we call people in the Hashnode community?
- Explain IoT in simple words!
- Happy Birthday, WWW! Did we advance in the right direction?
The Hashnode team selected the following answers as the best answers of the week. Congrats! 🎉 Keep them coming.
- Marco Alka's answer to Explain IoT in simple words!
- Mark's answer to Increasing sequence algorithm
- Mark's answer to What are the biggest misconceptions people have about developers?
- Serdar Sanri's answer to What are the biggest misconceptions people have about developers?
Be the first one to comment